Tuesday, October 2, 2012

when you think there is no one to turn to, Remember! Allah is always there for u..

This is what I feel right now. I don't know to whom should i tell, or to whom should I share this pain. I believe, everything happened for a good reason. For sure, there is hikmah behind all these challenge. It is hard for me actually, but when I feel  this burden is too hard for me to handle, i will always hold what Allah says in Quran, "dia xkan bebankan seseorang dgn bebanan yang xdpt hambanya tanggung."

I know, everything that happened to me now is because of me. I will be responsible for everything. I don't know how to explain here. but I am already repent.

When I have to choose between family and you, I don't know what should I do. I told u everything, and u asked me to choose family. And now this is what i did.

Ya Allah, I know, u will always be there for me no matter how. And I rest my entire life for u. If he is created by Allah for me, insyaAllah, one day He will unite us.. i believe on that. Jodoh, ajal, rezeki semuanya dah tertulis di luh mahfuz.

May I am in the right path. ameen.

No comments: