Monday, October 8, 2012

i-city = awesome!!! :)

a special thank i dedicate to my beloved bro, abg jack coz finally i arrived hereeeee...i-city!!! yeayyyy..hehe..i'm so excited when he told me a week b4 he come to kl that he wants to bring me here. and now, my dream comes true! thank you so much! :) love u with all my heart..haha..here i drop some of the pictures taken there..



me at switzerland aka shah alam:-p


kak ta, my sis in law:-)


seriously i didn't notice the 'angry bird' also in the picture


this is awesome. i play dis with sara..budak yg over excited:)



me with ayahhhh:-) ayah just wait outside, xmau masuk..


dis is my comel bro, abg jack! sape lagi comel? angry bird or abg jack? hehe


kak ta again:)


loving couple of the year



in the igloo


peace! budak yg xtaw sejuk


semua org asyik tanya kat aku sal angry bird ni, dia xtaw sejuk ke kak?


see, aku yg terpaksa follow coz semua benda dy nak try n nak try bkn skali, 3x..mati kesejukan ak layan dak ni:)


bestttttt sgtttt


awesome!


sgt2 best!..xrugi even mahal



peace! this is me..with baju pinjam..tq syam:) next time pinjam lagi..hehe

that's all about i-city..i'm so hepy n enjoy here..especially when spending time with the family..thanx Allah for giving me dis wonderful chances in my life:-) alhamdulillah

No comments: